WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CUSTOM WINDOW TREATMENTS and BOX STORE?
Here are a few hints:
- There is no such thing as a "standard" window size
- Jane bought 4 panels packages to cover her large window and then paid someone to shorten them. The panels she purchased were not lined and still did not "fit" her window. The dye lots were different between the panels. To make matters worse....the fabric was not washable and fell apart in the wash.
- "I can't find anything in the catalogs to go with my pretty peridot walls!"...Sally
- "My neighbor bought valances just like mine! She has some nerve!" ... Julie
- "John sold his house right away. The windows had custom treatments, professionally done. They were beautiful and appealed to the new buyer"....local realtor
When you order your soft fashions at Shutters or Shades:
- Our soft fashions are made in professional workrooms to fit your windows perfectly
- Our draperies have 2 1/2 to 3 times fullness, have double turned side hems, double turned 4 inch bottom hems, drapery weights, premium sateen lining and are professionally made and installed
A FEW OF OUR VENDORS:
Hunter Douglas * RMCoCo * Duralee * Hallman Furniture * D.R. Kinkaid * Stout * Norbar * Fabricut * United * Highland Court * Silver State * Robert Allen * Carole * Kasmir * Pindler & Pindler * Osborne & Little * Tapestria * Trend * Finial Company * Orion * Paris Texas * Chase & Bradley * D'Kei * MDC wallcoverings * Thibaut * Jaima Brown * Ado * Greenhouse Fabrics & Many Many Others